Friday 19 April 2013

Question 6 - how did you attract/adress your audience?


I Firstly attracted my audience by the genre of my film the age limit would have restricted this and would have directed people into working out what this film is about. Secondly the catch name of ‘have you heard?’ I chose this as I felt it had many question behind it making people intrested and wanting to see what the film was actually about.
 There are many ways I would go about trying to attract my audience if this film was to be going into real cinemas etc. Firstly I would focus on the actors and actresses who will be in my movie, trying to get big people to act in it which would draw in a wider audience. Blockbuster actresses such as Ryan Gosling and Amanda Seyfried are the kind of people I want, (well know). Having people like this will sell my film to bigger companies more along with a bigger visual audience. This would be a big factor of trying to attract a good audience.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Another way would be using good advertisement, making sure the movies trailer would be outstanding against the rest, along with good film posters et, bringing back the fact about having famous actors/actresses in your film they will be useful to grab people attention if seen in the trailer or posters seeing the film before people have even watch the trailer. bellow are some film posters as an example of these famous actors and actresses attracting a wider audience.                                                                                  
                                                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment